Subject: Re: matlab core dump
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: Lasse Kliemann <lasse-list-netbsd-help-2005@plastictree.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/14/2006 00:34:31
--vGgW1X5XWziG23Ko

* Christos Zoulas writes:
> On Apr 12, 10:06pm, lasse-private-2005@plastictree.net ("Lasse Kliemann")=
 wrote:
> -- Subject: Re: matlab core dump
>=20
> | * Christos Zoulas writes:

[ patch ]

> | Works perfectly (for me). Thank you!
> |=20
> | Lasse
>=20
> Thanks for testing! I will commit it.

I must, however, note that I was not convinced of the=20
stability of matlab under this setup. I tried some of the=20
demos, and some of them caused matlab to hang. They worked=20
fine under Solaris (with the native version of matlab there).=20
I have no idea whether this is connected to the pts issue.=20
Maybe not. I can provide more ktraces if there is any=20
interest.

Maybe others can say something about the stability of matlab=20
under NetBSD?

Best regards,
lk

--vGgW1X5XWziG23Ko