Subject: OT: Newb Sparc user
To: NetBSD - Help <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/25/2006 11:39:09
Hiya everyone -

	I got me my 1st Sparc (Sparc5) a few days back and I'm off and running.
 I have managed to install NetBSD 3.0 without issues. Even so far as to
compile the kernel with mods to change the background from white to black.

	The question I have now is this - is there something in the kernel I
can add to show the cursor? As it is now, its not visible.

	This makes using vi very hard if I can't see where I'm at.
I'm hoping someone out there can point me to something.

	Other then that, installing and booting Net to my Sparc has been
painless. That's do in part to the supreme docs on the Net site.

--
Best regards,
Chris

If you have to park six blocks away, you will find two
new parking spaces right in front of the building
entrance.