Subject: Re: Wifi card
To: Karsten Kruse <tecneeq@gmx.net>
From: david aubril <david.aubril@ac-nantes.fr>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/25/2006 07:30:01
    Thanks  a lot. Well, this is just a plan. I am trying to figure out
a secure home network. I've read a couple of things about WEP keys,
which seem to be very weak. So I guess I have to find another solution.
I read that NetBSD could handle WPA keys. I might also use an ipsec
connection from my gatework to my client. Does anybody know a good
up-to-date documentation ?