Subject: Re: Compiling gnomebaker
To: Christoph Leuzinger <chris+ml@westworks.ch>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/22/2006 13:59:10
On Wed, 22 Mar 2006, Christoph Leuzinger wrote:

> I'm trying to compile gnomebaker 0.5.1 on NetBSD/i386-3.0. After some
> fixes to the sources I can compile the application. However, when
> linking it I get some "undefined reference to
> `libintl_bind_textdomain_codeset`" and lots of ""undefined reference to
> `libintl_gettext`" errors. I guess something's fishy with libintl. Any
> hints?

Show us how you compiled this.

Those references are from the GNU gettext version of libintl not the
native NetBSD version of libintl.

Be sure you configure, build, and link using the headers and libraries you
desire.

pkgsrc provides functionality that can help with this.

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo ':6DB6=88>?;@69876tA=AC8BB5tA6487><' | tr '4-F' 'wu rofIn.lkigemca'