Subject: Re: mounting partitions
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Vojko Kercan <vojkokercan@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/07/2006 20:32:49
Hello

Thanks for all your valuable info on this issue.

I don't intend to use other OS, but if I understood you correctly, my
current bios partition table would enable me to run 2 more OSs. How I
set up my disklable on my NetBSD partition does not have anything to
do with other partitions.

Since I am now in this position...how do I delete partition 1 and 2?
What tool should I use?

V.