Subject: mysqld - innodb, pthread_mutex_unlock
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: rudolf <netbsd@eq.cz>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/30/2006 03:47:18
Hi,

I have some problems with mysqld 5.0.18 (pkgsrc-2005Q4 with current
databases/mysql5-client and databases/mysql5-server) on an amd64 (one
Xeon) machine. The daemon refuses to start if it's configured to run
innodb engine and there are the innodb files present in mysql data
directory (it starts correctly only when it initially creates the innodb
files, subsequent restart again fails). It is possible to start it
correctly with "--skip-innodb", but once I also got:

mysqld: Error detected by libpthread: Invalid mutex.
Detected by file
"/home/builds/ab/netbsd-3-0-RELEASE/src/lib/libpthread/pthread_mutex.c",
line 334, function "pthread_mutex_unlock".
See pthread(3) for information.

Do you have any idea what could be wrong? (u)limits are stretched to
maximum for the process so this shouldn't be the problem. It's NetBSD
3.0, amd64, 2G RAM, slightly modified GENERIC kernel.

Thanks,

r.