Subject: Re: graphic card for NetBSD
To: Colin Hyatt Bortner <cbortner@mail.rochester.edu>
From: Luc Desfosses <desfosses.luc@wanadoo.fr>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/24/2006 02:34:01
Thank,

I use NetBSD only on two pc, and the third is for illustration, 2d and
3d, and run under
windows. I was in hope of use NetBSD on all my pc...
I will try to switch step by step under NetBSD i hope for the
illustration, even if i know
that's not the better BSD to do this. But it's the only one i know...!

I will learn gimp for the begining...!

For the 3d, i will see later... Maybe i will try FreeBSD :(

Thanks for your answer.