Subject: NetBSD3.0 cannot shutdown macmini
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: masa <masa@doctorhelico.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/23/2006 08:56:47
untill v.2.0.2, my machine(macmini+10'TFT) had no problem at power-off.
I newly installed the
v3.0. I finish my work on windowmanager,and type shutdown -p,but it
continues to run after the X black-out. I tried halt -p ,reboot,shutdown
-d ,so on,but the following 2ways are only available; 1) root without X
can do power off correctly 2) control+alt+delete -> X window stop and
type su , type halt(without options) blindly(because,the X stopped and
Display is black out). Any other ways force to check by fsck on
rebooting with some comments(

/dev/rwd0a:INCORRECT BLOCK COUNT I=1566825 (4 shuld be 0)
/dev/rwd0a:INCORRECT BLOCK COUNT I=1612969 (4 shuld be 0)

).
Help me,to do it correctly. Is it not a ACPI problem?