Subject: is there an easy or "correct" way to clean up after building packages?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Rick McCombs <rick.mccombs@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/30/2005 19:08:06
I  NetBSD on an 8 gigabyte drive with 512 Megabytes for swap.
I had to manually figure out the sizes of where to end my / and start my sw=
ap.
I have ended up with about 7 gig so mabe I lost a little.
 Anyway I have installed some software with pkgsrc and I have already
used up 45% of my space. Is there a certain way I should reclaim that
space?  Will make clean do it?
Can I run it from the top of the pkgsrc tree and take care of all of it?

I guess with this Pentium 2 and limited space maybe I should be using binar=
ies.
I guess if I use pkg_add whatever libraries and other dependencies
will be added if I don't already have them.