Subject: Re: NetBSD 3.0 Release Candidate 5 ISO images available
To: Thierry Lacoste <th.lacoste@wanadoo.fr>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/03/2005 08:22:35
--------------enig473D7CA7F12A02D083C8ECAF

Thierry Lacoste wrote:

> Quoting Jeff Rizzo in his last anounce at netbsd-announce@netbsd.org:
>

>>On behalf of the NetBSD Release Engineering team, I'm happy to announce
>>that ISO images of NetBSD 3.0 RC5 are available for testing, in the
>>

>Are there some recommanded "usefull" tests apart from "normal" daily use ?

Daily use tests are the sort we're looking for at this point - we think
NetBSD 3.0 is nearly ready;  we'd like to make sure it works for the
general user.  Certainly if you get any sort of kernel panics, or if the
ISOs don't boot for you when they should, or there's any sort of
surprise, we want to hear about it.

+j