Subject: Mozilla / Firefox, date/time display and locale?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@spg.tu-darmstadt.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/13/2005 15:08:08
Hi,

I have tried to change the date and time display in Thunderbird (and
Mozilla's mail client) according to
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Date_display_format (bottom), but neither of

LANG=de
LC_ALL=de
LC_TIME=de

in the environment has any effect (netbsd-2 and netbsd-3 on i386).
Google and the NetBSD PRs have nothing helpful about Mozilla and locale
settings on NetBSD.

Am I missing something important? Is this known not to work?

	hauke

--
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign                    Hauke Fath
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik