Subject: sun 4 way pci network card
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Russell McManus <russell_mcmanus@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/10/2005 09:47:17
I picked up a sun microsystems 4way pci ethernet card, and plugged it
into my i386 box today running 2.99, and here is the relevant parts of
dmesg:

Sun Microsystems PCIO Ebus2 (miscellaneous bridge, revision 0x01) at pci3 dev 0 function 0 not configured
Sun Microsystems PCIO Happy Meal Ethernet (ethernet network, revision 0x01) at pci3 dev 0 function 1 not configured
Sun Microsystems PCIO Ebus2 (miscellaneous bridge, revision 0x01) at pci3 dev 1 function 0 not configured
Sun Microsystems PCIO Happy Meal Ethernet (ethernet network, revision 0x01) at pci3 dev 1 function 1 not configured
Sun Microsystems PCIO Ebus2 (miscellaneous bridge, revision 0x01) at pci3 dev 2 function 0 not configured
Sun Microsystems PCIO Happy Meal Ethernet (ethernet network, revision 0x01) at pci3 dev 2 function 1 not configured
Sun Microsystems PCIO Ebus2 (miscellaneous bridge, revision 0x01) at pci3 dev 3 function 0 not configured
Sun Microsystems PCIO Happy Meal Ethernet (ethernet network, revision 0x01) at pci3 dev 3 function 1 not configured

Any ideas whether this is a supported card, and if so what I need to
enable in my kernel config?

Thanks
-russ