Subject: Re: subversion apache+ssl
To: Mark Thomas <thomas.s.mark@gmail.com>
From: Harry Waddell <waddell@caravan.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/27/2005 11:41:43
You need a couple of pieces, after which it should just work.

packages:

apache-2
ap2-subversion
subversion

ssl is included with apache2 by default.

In your config file for apache, you need something like this:

<Location /svn>
DAV svn
SVNParentPath "/cvsroot/subversion"
# or
#SVNPath "/cvsroot/subversion"
SSLRequireSSL
</Location>

This obviously isn't a complete set of instructions, but it should get
you going in the right direction.

Harry Waddell
Caravan Elec. Publishing