Subject: Re: upgrade from 2.0 to 2.0.2
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Rakhesh Sasidharan <rakhesh_sasi@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/23/2005 05:45:21
Just wanted to drop a thanks to Peter and everyone
else for this thread. Was searching the net unsure on
how to upgrade from 2.0 to 2.0.2, and this thread was
a big help! :)

Maybe we should link to this from the FAQ/ release
pages of NetBSD. Or write up something similar on
those pages. Am sure many more people would be wanting
to know the process for upgrading.

Thanks,
Rakhesh

> Peter I. Hansen wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > What is the canonical method for upgrading from
2.0 to 2.0.2?

> > -Peter
>
> To summarize:
>
> With the good advice I got here I've tested the
following method

http://xbase.dk/~pih/howto/netbsd_update_release_bin.php

> This worked out quite fine for me on two machines.
>
> Thanks to the people who helped out on this.
>
> -Peter
>
> --
> Posted automagically by a mail2news gateway at
muc.de e.V.