Subject: Re: lyx and lyx: Error detected by libpthread: Destroying locked
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@astron.com>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/08/2005 19:41:36
On Sat, 9 Jul 2005, Christos Zoulas wrote:

>> When closing lyx I get:
>>
>> lyx: Error detected by libpthread: Destroying locked mutex.
>> Detected by file
>> "/home/builds/ab/netbsd-2-0-2-RELEASE/src/lib/libpthread/pthread_mutex.c",
>> line 135, function "pthread_mutex_destroy".
>> See pthread(3) for information.
>> Abort trap (core dumped)
>>
>> I first got this when I ran lyx using packages built on a NetBSD 1.6.2
>> system.
>
> This is impossible.

The system ran 1.6.x for a long time. I made many packages.

I updated same system to 2.0.2. I continued to use same old 1.6.x
packages.

I installed lyx-qt. But I did not reinstall the dependencies. The
dependencies were from 1.6.x and they included and used pth (from
package).

>> But I think I rebuilt all packages using threads on this NetBSD 2.0.2
>> system.
>>
>> Or is this just a bug with LyX itself?
>
> Indeed.

Okay. I will report to the lyx developers.

Thanks!

  Jeremy C. Reed

  	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
 	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/