Subject: Re: sshd doesn't let me in
To: Rudi Ludwig <rudihl@gmx.de>
From: Chris Clymer <chris@theconceited.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/28/2005 13:54:51
Might want want to add "-m" to create a home directory.  Perhaps the lack of
home directory is what your initial problem was.

Also, it is very bad to login remotely as root, that is why it is disabled out
of the box.  I reccomend turning that back off, and logging in as a regular
user and than use "su" to get to a root account.  To do this, you just need
to add that user account to the "wheel" group in /etc/group

Much safer, as an attacker now needs to be able to login as both a user, and a
root login to do serious damage to your system ;)