Subject: Failing build.sh release for one user, but not for another.
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Wouter Schoot <wouter@schoot.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/14/2005 14:34:34
Hi all,

I'm trying to compile netbsd-3 on my home machine, running netbsd2/amd64.
I got netbsd-3 from CVS, tried to make a release using "./build.sh -U -O
~/releng/src/_obj -D ~/releng/src/_dist -R ~/releng/src/_rel -N 0 -r
release"

That fails for one user, using both ksh and sh, and works fine for another
test user I just useradd-ed. So, therefor I suspect it to be somewhere in
the environment. I even copied the .kshrc (which contains some aliasses)
to the testuser, no problems.

The error I get compiling as my own regular user is:
http://ascent.student.utwente.nl/~ascent/error

I don't think it's worth sending a bug report as suggested, because it's
somewhere in my local tree.

So, the thing is, where on earth should I start looking for this ??

Thanks in advance!

Wouter

--
Wouter Schoot (wouter@schoot.org)