Subject: Re: Problems when updating pkgsrc with CVS
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: None <jasper@nedlinux.nl>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/02/2005 16:37:22
By the way when I edited my pkgsrc/CVS/Root and did "cvs -q up -dP" I got
the following error:

cvs update: warning: failed to open /root/.cvspass for reading: No such
file or directory
cvs update: authorization failed: server anoncvs.netbsd.org rejected
access to /cvsroot for user anoncvs
cvs update: used empty password; try "cvs login" with a real password

When I thouch'ed /root/.cvspass it gave the same error except for the
first line.

Jasper