Subject: Need help compiling packages.
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: FC <qqa-1a89@myamail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/21/2005 17:28:03
Hello,

I have compiled apache-1.3 + php5 + postgres80 on a PC with NetBSD-2.0
and everything went like a charm.

Now I'm trying to do the same thing on a Mac
(powerpc-apple-darwin7.8.0) and this is a nightmare.

I have compiled and installed apache, php5 and postgres80 and these
modules are working fine. But I have problems builing php-pgsql. Insted
of using postgres80 it try to compile this module with postgres74
insted of postgres80. I have try to build php-pgsql with bmake
PGVERSION_MK=80 and this doesn't work either.

Does someone have any idea on how to make this thing work ?

Thanks.
Fred