Subject: Re: How to get my Digicam to work?
To: None <freytag@klaus-zeh.de>
From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/14/2005 21:10:28
--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X

Also sprach freytag@klaus-zeh.de (freytag@klaus-zeh.de)
>=20
> umass0 at uhub1 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0
> umass0: Fuji Photo Film USB Mass Storage, rev 1.10/10.00, addr 2
> umass0: using ATAPI over CBI with CCI
> atapibus1 at umass0: 2 targets
> umass0: 2 targets
>=20
> It is a Fujifilm F-401. What are the steps to mount this Digicam properly=
=20
> to /mnt/digicam?

To attach it should show up as sd0, so I guess you cannot access the
cam directly.=20

I got the same problem and bought a simple USB-Cardreader that was
labeled as MacOSX and Linux compatible. This cardreader attaches as
sd0 and /dev/sd0a can be mounted to copy the photos.

--=20
PGP FPR: CF74 D5F2 4871 3E5C FFFE 0130 11F4 C41E B3FB AE33
--=20
And be a simple kind of man.
Be something you love and understand.
Be a simple kind of man.
Won't you do this for me son, If you can?   -    Lynyrd Skynyrd

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X--