Subject: Re: Quickest way to get kde3 up and running
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: davide <d.zanon@infinito.it>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 03/12/2005 16:15:32
On Saturday 12 March 2005 16:03, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> I assume some packages were removed due to security issues, but new
> replacements were not uploaded.
>
> Please tell us which packages and NetBSD architecture and maybe we can get
> them uploaded to the FTP servers.

Just an idea. If I am not wrong, there aren't any kde* neither qt3-* packages
on the powerpc/All directory. I have built all these from source, days of
time, and now I have got the binary packages. Is there a way for you to use
mine? (BTW, could someone please compile kdelibs with CUPS support? Even when
there were the binary packages for kde I had to recompile them...)
Thanks!

david