Subject: help building package.
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: FC <qqa-1a89@myamail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/24/2005 14:17:46
Can someone help me the get the package php-gettext to work ?

By default php-gettext module is liked with /usr/lib/libintl.so.0 The
verion of gettext in this library doesn't work because the lookup
function is not written yet and just return NULL.

So I try to compile php-gettext package with gnu gettext. I have set
the environment variable to LD_RUN_PATH, I have added
--with-gettext=/usr/pkg, I have also tryed a lot bunch of stuff and ldd
give me always the same answer
work/php-5.0.3/ext/gettext/modules/gettext.so:
	-lintl.0 => /usr/lib/libintl.so.0

How can I get this nodule to be linked with /usr/pkg/lib/libintl.so.2
insted.

Cheers
-Fred