Subject: SIIG / Oxford Semiconductor serial PCI card
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Jukka Salmi <j+nbsd@2005.salmi.ch>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/22/2005 23:09:04
Hi,

I recently got a PCI serial I/O card which is probed as follows by
a 2.99.16 GENERIC kernel:

Oxford Semiconductor product 0x950a (serial communications, interface 0x06) at p
ci0 dev 15 function 0 not configured
Oxford Semiconductor product 0x9510 (miscellaneous bridge) at pci0 dev 15 functi
on 1 not configured

$ pcictl pci0 list -d15
000:15:0: Oxford Semiconductor product 0x950a (serial communications, interface 0x06)
000:15:1: Oxford Semiconductor product 0x9510 (miscellaneous bridge)

According to the packing / chip label this is a SIIG CyberSerial Dual
16550 PCI card. However, the PCI vendor ID does not say SIIG (0x131f)...

Any chance to get this card working with NetBSD?

Help is appreciated.

TIA, Jukka

--
bashian roulette: