Subject: Re: moving pkgsrc from -current to Q4 2004 - Correction
To: Charles Zmudzinski <brchuck@hotmail.com>
From: Brian <bmcewen@comcast.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/15/2005 07:34:23
On Sunday, February 13, 2005, at 08:29 PM, Charles Zmudzinski wrote:

> Let me correct my last message. I double checed it and the pkgsrc.tgz
> file in the pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-2.0/source/sets folder is pkgsrc-2004Q3,
> not pkgsrc-2004Q4. So don't fetch that pkgsrc.tgz file unless 2004Q3
> is good enough for you. If you want 2004Q4, I think you will get it
> using the cvs tag 'pkgsrc-2004Q4'
>
> Charles Zmudzinski

Thanks for the reply.  I looked at the versions of the items I need to
reinstall and some of them are in there, some of the ones in there are
the newer versions that aren't compiling for me at this time for
whatever reason.

It might be easier to just move my setup to 2.0, than fiddle around and
fix this.  1.6.1 is pretty old now and issues like this are probably
only going to get worse.  So I'm starting on a 2.0 kernel now.

Thanks!

Brian