Subject: RE: IPV6 and sshd problems
To: Stephane Bortzmeyer <stephane@sources.org>
From: Erik Nielsen <Erik@kythra.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/15/2005 00:57:49
I got so upset at stuff not working, that I wiped the computer and
installed OpenBSD 3.6. It was noticably slower than NetBSD, but
everything just worked. Unfortunately, it was unusably slow, so I bit
the bullet and figured I'd give NetBSD 2.0 before writing it off and
going back to NetBSD 1.5. For whatever reason, everything has been just
working ever since. The only reason that I had saved re-installing as a
last resort was because of how painful the instalation was. Something I
am starting a thread about over on the port-sparc list. Now if only I
could get NetBSD to try IPv4 first, I'd be a happy camper. =3D)
Thanks for everyone's suggestions, sorry I don't know WHY my last
install had so many issues.
Erik