Subject: RE: moving pkgsrc from -current to Q4 2004
To: None <bmcewen@comcast.net>
From: Charles Zmudzinski <brchuck@hotmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/13/2005 19:00:19
I recently fetched a pkgsrc.tgz file tagged as 'pkgsrc-2004Q4' in the
pkgsrc.tgz file that can be found with the 2.0 release sources - in
pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-2.0/source/sets on any FTP Mirror site. It is dated
12-6-2004, the release date of 2.0, so it is early December, not late
December. Or you can try the tag 'pkgsrc-2004Q4', or 'pkgsrc-2004Q4-base'
but I am not sure which tag will take you back to late December. You can
also try the -D date option in cvs checkout to get pkgsrc on a particular
date.

Hope this helps.

Charles Zmudzinski