Subject: Re: trouble building xscreensaver package
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: James Wetterau <jwjr@panix.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/11/2005 15:59:19
"Jeremy C. Reed" says:
> > gcc: couldn't run `/usr/bin/i386--netbsdelf-gcc--I/usr/pkgsrc/textproc/libx
ml2/work/.buildlink/include': No such file or directory

> Missing space. I don't know why.

Right, but also I have no files answering to the name /usr/bin/i386*.
So in addition to the missing space this seems garbled.

> Maybe make sure your pkgsrc (especially pkgsrc/mk) is up-to-date and not
> corrupted. And then do a "make clean" in xscreensaver and try again.

Yes, I just entirely deleted and replaced it two hours ago, but for
safety's sake I've subsequently CVS updated and made clean and retried
a couple of times.

..
> You may want to use the tech-pkg@ list for pkgsrc-specific issues.

OK, I'll take it there.