Subject: Error in p5-tk for NetBSD 2.0 ???
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Gan Uesli Starling <alias@starling.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/08/2005 05:27:28
Anybody running Perl/Tk after a rebuild of Perl for NetBSD 2.0 please
confirm this error before I report it as a bug. There is a script at
CPAN, t-pad-4.04.pl, which is 3rd from bottom of list in link below...

http://cpan.org/scripts/Win32/index.html

The T-Pad script is an editor for Perl, written in pure Perl. It's kind
of handy because you can write extensions to it, in Perl, that work both
on any OS running Perl...until now.

T-Pad had worked equally well on both Win32 and NetBSD for the past year
and more. Now I get a complaint from Perl's widget.pm. This started
happening right after my upgrade to NetBSD 2.0 from BSD Mall CD's, that
and a 'make update' of Perl and p5-tk, et al, from pkgsrc. Other Perl/Tk
scripts seem to work well enough. But this one is a favorite.

Thanks,

Gan

 --
Mistera Sturno - Rarest Extinct Bird