Subject: ipnat ipfilter: input/output error
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Claus Misfeldt <misfeldt@gmx.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/30/2004 16:08:19
I recently upgraded from NetBSD 1.6.1 to 2.0RC5 (...I needed a driver that
was not availiable before). I rebuilt Kernel and Userland and installed
with built.sh. Now, when I try to use ipnat or ipfilter I receive an error
message: "input/output error" Everything else seems to work.

The installed binarys are the new compiled ones. As far as I can see the
kernel options for the ip filter stuff are set - at least I left them
untouched when modifieing the GENERICS file. But -maybe important- I
compiled on a different (...faster) machine...

Suggestions are welcome
Claus

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!