Subject: Test (sorry)
To: NetBSD Help <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Colin J. Raven <colin@kozy-kabin.nl>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/30/2004 09:46:11
Sorry about this, it's a test to send some list traffic to my box.

My mail server is suddenly bouncing mail from this list, and the list
has also abrubtly stopped accepting mail from my server claiming a
greylisting issue. Weirder still during the past 24 hours (when this
first started happening) I haven't done anything to the box....anything!

Oddly the mail logs stated something to the effect that my message had
been rejected because it had been greylisted for 300 seconds...and to
"try again later". That's sort of illogical somehow. You're either
rejected or else you 'aint (so to speak).

Anyway, sorry for the O/T, lets hope I have somehow tweaked (read
muddled) my way to a solution, 'cos I honestly don't have a clue what
suddenly made this happen apropos of (as far as I know) nothing. You may
say; "What changed?" My response would likely be; "Weather?"

Regards to all as usual and apologies for the "N/T" (Non Topic) rant.
-Colin