Subject: A request was just made about this email address.
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Alert2 <alert2@experience1.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/28/2004 04:55:09
****A member is investigating your background****

Urgent - A member at our website is sharing experiences and opinions about you in our online community.

Why did we send you this email?

When people find out others are talking about them, whether it is good or bad, they usually want to know. We feel that is is our responsibility to try to inform subjects so they have an opportunity to find out what is being said.

To see what the member posted about you use this link -

http://9.sye2.com/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=netbsd-help@netbsd.org

Our website members are always anonymous. By this we mean that we will never release your identity to other website members. This way you can freely share the experiences and opinions that you have had with an individual or business without fear of retribution.

You can avoid future notification e-mails like this by adding your e-mail address(es) to our Do Not E-mail List.  Just use the following link:

http://2.sye5.net/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=netbsd-help@netbsd.org

Please peruse our website, paying close attention to the FAQ and How To Use This Website pages.  Our website is a radical online concept that may be confusing for some.

Hopefully you will enjoy our website.

Best Regards,

SYEC Support Department