Subject: Re: CD record and CD identification tags.
To: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
From: None <cube@cubidou.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/23/2004 14:33:51
--NMuMz9nt05w80d4+

On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 07:17:48AM -0600, Richard Rauch wrote:
> I can't see this answered in the cdrecord man page, so I thought that I'd
> ask here:
>=20
> Is there any way to set an audio CD identifier tag using a CD burner?
> (In particular, with cdrecord.)

cdrdao has that feature (CATALOG keyword in toc file).

I don't know, though, what the syntax of that number is, which means
you can end up with a CD that appears as Britney's latest.

--=20
"Commala-come-five! / Even when the shadows rise!
To see the world and walk the world / Makes ya glad to be alive."
Susannah's Song, The Dark Tower VI, Stephen King, 2004.

--NMuMz9nt05w80d4+

--NMuMz9nt05w80d4+--