Subject: Re: 2.0 - When? This year?
To: Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/17/2004 18:39:26
On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 06:21:33PM -0600, Chris wrote:
> Hey guys, we're extending the release date due to x, y, and z. It's not
> hard keeping the user base in some shade, if not in the light directly.

I thought it was made pretty clear that the release was delayed due to
hardware failure of releng.netbsd.org, the server that handles
bookkeeping for the release. And http://releng.netbsd.org/ is open for
the public to check on the status of open issues and such...

If you want information, it's all there; you just have to get it
yourself.
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 29 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++