Subject: Re: 2.0 - When? This year?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Eric d'Alibut <eric.halibut@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/14/2004 03:53:22
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 07:32:56 +0000 (UTC), Mike Cheponis
<mac@wireless.com> wrote:

> Is there some specific 2.0 feature that you need?  If so, try 2.0_RC4 or
> of course -current.

Agreed.

The i386 -current source tree is in excellent shape. At least to the
extent that, on 11/04/04, it built all the way through to
'distribution' and 'release', with a new kernel built and the whole
thing, including xsrc, installed and rebooted. Super work by the
release team.

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut.
I am not a looney! Why should I be attired with the epithet looney