Subject: PRICE ENQUIRY!
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: Lisa Stiffel <lisa@a-tecuk.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/02/2004 11:39:02
Good Morning,

Hope that you are well?  Please would you be kind enough as to inform me =
of the price, availability and date code where possible for the =
following part?

AM29DL163DB-70EI =3D 1300 pcs  (AMD)  =A31.00 Target Price.

As always all parts need to be new and unused, thank you for your time =
with this enquiry.
I await your soonest reply,
Kind Regards,
Lisa
Lisa Stiffell
Buyer
A-TEC International Ltd.
Network House
109 St. Johns Hill
Sevenoaks
Kent TN13 3NR
Tele: (44) 1732 743737
Fax : (44) 1732 743838
From 9-12 November 2004 see A-TEC at Electronica 2004 in Munich. We =
shall be in Hall A5 Stand No. 558
This e-mail including any attachments is intended only for the addressee =
named above and it may contain confidential or privileged information. =
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and note =
that the contents must not be disclosed to anyone else, no copies can be =
taken and all existing copies must be destroyed. A-TEC International Ltd =
will not be liable for any error in transmission. You should carry out =
your own virus check before opening any attachments. Opinions, =
conclusions and other information in this message and attachments do not =
necessarily reflect the view of A-TEC International Ltd.