Subject: Does HP Pavillion notebook zd7000 work in NetBSD?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Sung Nae Cho <sucho2@vt.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/06/2004 07:04:50
Good morning.

I am thinking of purchasing 17" notebook by HP, model zd7000.  Does anyone
know if this notebook is supported by NetBSD?  One thing that I am worried
about is that it has 54g(TM) 802.11b/g WLAN w/ 125HSM/SpeedBooster(TM) for
networking card and 128MB NVIDIA(R) GeForce(TM) FX Go5700 for graphics card.
I am not sure if freebsd driver for NVIDIA would work for NetBSD.  Also, I am
not sure if wireless networking is functional in NetBSD.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Sung Nae Cho,
Friday, Aug. 06, 2004.