Subject: Re: slow startx
To: None <d.zanon@infinito.it>
From: Charles Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/04/2004 16:50:12
On Aug 4, 2004, at 1:53 PM, d.zanon@infinito.it wrote:
> I'm sorry for the question... and I'm sorry for my first
> reply to the list, I had not read your email.
> Thank you very much,

Certainly, you're welcome.

[ There's a social convention on the freebsd-questions list which says
one should always CC: someone asking questions to make sure they get a
copy even if they are not subscribed to the list they posted to.
Mailman is usually smart enough to notice when this happens and will
refrain from sending list subscribers an additional copy.  I'm not sure
whether those conventions are the same for netbsd-help, so if anyone
has strong opinions on this matter, I'm willing to adjust. ]

--
-Chuck