Subject: Re: Problems compiling GTK+
To: Daniel Bolgheroni <dbolgheroni@unifei.edu.br>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/26/2004 09:40:59
On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Daniel Bolgheroni wrote:

> I'm trying to compile gaim-gnome with pkgsrc but I'm getting an error
> with trying to (re)compile gtk+. The error message say I need at least
> gtk+-1.2.0, but I have gtk+-1.2.10nb7 already installed.

This is the same as PR pkg/25323.

I replied to that PR with:

Sometimes you get a better debugging information by looking above
definitions starting from end of config.log.

But I think this problem is caused by pkgsrc's change to xpkgwedge by
default. Your issue is probably caused because gtk is installed under
/usr/X11R6, but your buildlinking failed becaused it looked under
/usr/pkg.

See where your gtk+-1.2.10nb7 is installed. Look in the
work/.buildlink/ for the .buildlink_gtk file and see what it says.

Maybe as a workaround for your issue, try reinstalling gtk first.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/