Subject: Questions about upgrade
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: None <b311b-netbsd@theotherbell.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/20/2004 07:41:08
I've been browsing the web site for information on how to upgrade my
1.5.2 install to 1.6.2 but can't find anything.  Do I need to start from
scratch and reconfigure everything?  Do I need to download source and
patch everything?  What's the easiest way to proceed?

P.S.  I installed it about 3 years ago on some unused hardware, got it
configured and it's been running ever since -- I think I've rebooted it
twice.  I don't know of any other software that's earned the
install-configure-forget designation.  Someone deserves a lot of credit.
Thanks.

Brenda Bell
Henniker (the only one on earth)
New Hampshire (the state with 5 seasons: black fly, tourist, foliage, ski and mud)