Subject: Re: Partitions and directories
To: Dominic Jones <jonesd@xmission.com>
From: Ola Eriksson <ola-lists@mreriksson.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/09/2004 15:11:32
Hello,

I try to, whenever possible, have a separate partition, or even a
separade disk, that I mount under /home. This ofcource is a bit waste of
space, but diskspace is cheap these days, and it's easier to keep your
homedirectories safe this way.

And whenever I'm not able to have a spare partition or harddrive (or
sometimes, it's just not needed), I just create an /usr/home and
softlink /home to that directory, which also works very well.

So, in conclution, I would probably recommend moving it to the
/usr-partition.

Good Luck!

Best Regads,
Ola Eriksson