Subject: Re: sun sparc ultra2 hardware
To: None <glide@runbox.com, netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/30/2004 20:43:17
--- glide@runbox.com wrote:
> hello.
>
> I have been trying to install netbsd on my sun sparc
> ultra2 i can get the base system installed although
> right at the very end i get the error:-
>
> file system full /
> segmentation fault.
>
> the system appers to be intact but im a newb when it
> comes to bsd.

Your disk ran out of space during install. You might
want to try only using a / filesystem (no others), or
get a bigger disk. Or just resizing root to be bigger.
Or de-select some of the install packages (only
install the bare minimum, the rest can be installed
later).

What does intact mean? The install didn't complete...

Andy