Subject: Re: Postfix abused as a relay?
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/27/2004 06:46:46
On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 05:34:16AM -0700, Herb Peyerl wrote:
> Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>  wrote:
>  > The present case appears to be a virus or worm.  I received two copies
>  > to my real address, and about 35 to 40 to numerous bogus addresses at my
>  > mail server.  The bogus ones bounced off to random places (except for
>
> Yeah, I've got about 20 in the last 12 hours to my real address. No
> idea how many to bogus addresses.

Is this just Sven in a .zip wrapper, as it appears?

 [...]
> anyway, you want to look at "local_recipient_maps" in main.cf.

Thanks.  I should have started by re-reading main.cf, I guess.
(Two others, in off-list email, pointed me to this as well.)

I should probably just go through main.cf as a matter of course,
anyway.  I did it when setting up Postfix, and haven't been back
since.

Thanks again for the help.