Subject: Re: Burn a Sparc64 iso CD
To: Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@iki.fi>
From: None <jim.michael@toadmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/22/2004 21:33:11
Thanks for your advice.  I'm also following the Bootable CD ROM How-To in teh
NetBSD/sparc64 section.  I downloaded boot.fs.gz and sunbootcd.sh to the same
directory as sparc64cd.iso.  I moved that directory  and ran the command

sunbootcd.sh sparc64cd.iso - - - - boot.fs

but I get a message stating that "sunbootcd.sh can not be found" even though my
prompt is in the same directory.  I haven't found much information about this in
the mailing lists or website.

Any help you could offer would be appreciated.

Jim

This mail sent using ToadMail -- Web based e-mail @ ToadNet