Subject: Re: RAIDframe question
To: Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@iki.fi>
From: Brad Volz <bradv@affectation.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/13/2004 00:16:25
On Jan 13, 2004, at 12:00 AM, Martti Kuparinen wrote:

> The small partition is no longer needed (if you are using -current). I
> haven't
> updated the above page though...
>
> Martti

I was planning on sticking to 1.6_STABLE, as I have not yet explored
-current.  While I would prefer an incremental change, if moving to
-current makes life significantly easier I can look into doing that.

If I stick with 1.6_STABLE, do I need to create the additional
partition when I install NetBSD on the first disk prior to activating
RAIDframe, or is it better to allow this to be created as part of the
reconstruction process?

cheers,

Brad