Subject: Re: Where can I find the iso8859-15 fonts?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Karim Belbachir <karim@xuthal.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/03/2004 12:19:25
On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 11:05:50PM -0800, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, Karim Belbachir wrote:
>
> > I did not find any iso8859-15 fonts, with the euro character among other
> > things, in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc. I also unsuccessfully look for
> > them in pkgsrc. Does anyone know where I can find them?
>
> Do you have any of these?
>
> [a few iso8859-15 fonts]

Hello Jeremy and thank you for your help.

No. Actually, I needed many more fonts. But the cyr-rfx-iso8859_15
package is what I was looking for. I didn't install it in the first
place because I was afraid to wind up with strange-looking fonts (Well,
strange for me: I don't read russian). But the package is somewhat
misnamed: it only contains standard (misc and 75dpi) iso8859-15 fonts
and no cyrillic fonts at all.

--
Karim Belbachir
karim@xuthal.net