Subject: Re: NFS unmounting fun
To: None <port-pmax@NetBSD.org, netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: Mauricio <supremedalek@hotpop.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/23/2003 20:39:19
At 14:51 -0800 12/21/03, David S. wrote:
>  >
>>  share  -F nfs  -o rw=katri:katrina,anon=-1 -d "Home Dirs"  /export/home
>
>Read the Solaris man page for 'share_nfs' to understand why this
>doesn't work the way you want.  The problem is the "anon=-1" option.
>
>David S.

	Thanks for the suggestion but, after I had to reboot the DEC
box (only way I found to unmount the NFS partition because of the
problem I mentioned), I was able to mount the partition in the netbsd
box without a problem (ok, I still need to do something about
permissions but that is right now besides the point).  And, having or
not the "anon=-1" option resulted in the same behaviour.  So, I am
left now wondering why that happened.

Since I mentioned before, I should take care of the permissions
problem once I have NIS/LDAP running between the machines, right?
Also, does LDAP works well in netbsd in the DEC 5000/25?