Subject: Re: NIC configuration problem
To: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/23/2003 20:24:40
On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 10:01:44AM -0800, JS wrote:
> Hi Gilbert,
>
> Thanks for the info!  However, I am not sure on the
> installation procedures of a snapshot.  Could you let
> me know how you install a snapshot (is it just like a
> normal NetBSD install)?

Yes. The snapshots are build with the install media.

> Also, what current snapshot is most stable?

Well, the best is to test the last one with your applications :)

Also note that you can get 1.6.2_RC3 (which should be 1.6.2) from
ftp://releng.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-1-6-PATCH002_RC3/
(I'm not completely sure about the name of the last directory),
or from ftp.fr.netbsd.org if you're in europe.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>