Subject: Re: 1.6.1 cdrom-install hangs
To: Srinivasa Kanduru <ksraghavan@yahoo.com>
From: JS <oghistorian@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/21/2003 10:49:30
Hi Shrini,

I just wanted to let you know that after replacing the
cd-rom drive with another one, all the error messages
disappeared.  I am thinking since it did this that
maybe the problems are not so much caused by any
onboard hardware but more something with the
cd-rom/hard drive.

J Silverman

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-i386/2003/12/18/0025.html