Subject: Devolo Mikrolink 56k PCI
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: None <Knappe@tu-harburg.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/11/2003 20:04:09
			Hallo !

Because of teh fact that my old 33.6 modem is more or less dying,
I want to install a new one. I've just bought a Devolo Mikrolink 56k PCI
modem in order to test, if it will work under NetBSD1.6 .

This is the dmesg output:
Conexant Systems product 0x2f00 (miscellaneous communications, revision
0x01) at pci0 dev 15 function 0 not configured

Is there any chance that I will be able to use it under NetBSD?

Devolo itself doesn't give any statement about Linux and the status in the
hardware database of SUSE is unknown.

So, the possibility that it will not work is very likely.
In this case I have to give it back.

Ciao , Frank .