Subject: Re: luser question about writing cd's.
To: Mipam <mipam@ibb.net>
From: Eric Fox <eric@fox.phoenix.az.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/10/2003 10:17:54
I'm using an IDE cdwriter on i386 platform (NetBSD 1.6) and have been
using cdrecord (2.00.3) without problems.  The trick is to forget about
SCSI channels, targets, and such and just tell it the device:

  cdrecord -eject -v speed=10 dev=/dev/rcd0d -data ./test.iso

---
  /\---/\  Eric J Fox
 /  o o  \ Home & Small Business Computer Support
 \.\   /./ in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area
    \@/    http://fox.phoenix.az.us/support
.